Waylon Lewis of elephantjournal.com, an online “magazine” with a Buddhist orientation, writes about the best times to meditate. I catch elephantjournal by friending it on Facebook. Sometimes there’s too much to read, and sometimes articles really catch my eye. Here Waylon articulates well (and briefly) how meditating first thing makes him a better person in his later activities and interactions with others.
Most Popular Posts
Things I write aboutashiatsu Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy Austin barefoot massage biodynamic craniosacral therapy blogging blog stats bodywork brain Byron Katie Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge David Berceli elephant journal Facebook food gratitude happiness healing health inquiry integrative massage joy love MaryAnn Reynolds massage massage school meditation New York Times NLP pain PTSD relaxation restorative yoga shaking medicine sitting Spartan Carousel Spartan trailer stress Swedish massage Texas The Well Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage The Work Tom Best trauma trauma recovery trauma releasing exercises TRE well-being yoga yoga teacher
- Lemon/Lime Water: Why It Should Be In Your Daily Routine. | Get your Sizzelle on! on How to drink water with lemon for your health AND preserve your tooth enamel
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Welcome to the Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge!
- 123rachel123 on Welcome to the Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge!
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Trauma releasing exercises
- 123rachel123 on Trauma releasing exercises
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My Favorite Books and DVDs
- 116,738 views