Waylon Lewis of elephantjournal.com, an online “magazine” with a Buddhist orientation, writes about the best times to meditate. I catch elephantjournal by friending it on Facebook. Sometimes there’s too much to read, and sometimes articles really catch my eye. Here Waylon articulates well (and briefly) how meditating first thing makes him a better person in his later activities and interactions with others.
Most Popular Posts
Things I write aboutacupuncture ashiatsu Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy attention Austin barefoot massage blogging blog stats bodywork brain brainwave optimization Buddhism Byron Katie Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge compassion dance David Berceli deep massage diet ecstatic dance elephant journal emotions enlightenment Enneagram Facebook fitness food Fran Bell gratitude happiness healing health inquiry insomnia integrative massage joy Katie Raver Leslie Kaminoff love Mango MaryAnn Reynolds massage massage school meditation New York Times NLP pain PTSD relationship relaxation restorative yoga science shaking medicine sitting Spartan Carousel Spartan trailer stress suffering Swedish massage Texas The Well Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage The Work Tom Best trauma trauma recovery trauma releasing exercises TRE Tricycle Daily Dharma truth well-being wisdom work yoga yoga teacher Zen
- My experience with functional movement
- The last hour of life
- Body care tools make great gifts!
- 13 reasons for learning peripheral awareness, peripheral walking, and night walking
- Seeing differently, peripheral awareness, Carlos Castaneda, joy, lessons
- Therapeutica pillow aids back and side sleeping postures
- Massaging levator scapula
- Massaging the upper traps
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Body care tools make great gifts!
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Need help finding source of quote that 90% of disease is stress-related
- Anonymous on Need help finding source of quote that 90% of disease is stress-related
- holisticsolace on Are your poop and pee healthy?
- Kam Magor on The Well Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage + More
- RT @Dr_Ellie: I'm sad to say that at my NHS practice if we have a patient who has unexplained symptoms, we have started asking if they can … 17 hours ago
- It's Cyber Monday! Body care tools make great gifts! wp.me/pKPDn-Od via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- It's December, and you know what that means: it's snowing on my blog. wp.me/PKPDn-PY 3 days ago
- RT @texyellowdogdem: Will women revolt in 2014 or let others control their interests? ---> Women will push back hard bit.ly/18gXaJ1 3 days ago
- RT @mrdthompson: #Eastside keeps gettin better. Go say Hi to Patty at @JuiceLandAustin’s new location at 2601 E Caesar Chavez! http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- 99,575 views
My Favorite Books and DVDs
Contact Info & Hours512-507-4184M T TH F 11:30-7:30