I was delighted when I first came across Liz Koch's amazing work because it confirmed much of what I'd been intuiting on my own. I had begun to open and close my yoga practise with hip opening poses with the specific intention of releasing tension in my psoas and hip flexors. I'd breathe and imagine tension flowing out of constricted muscles to be released as energy into the torso.
Most Popular Posts
Things I write aboutacupuncture ashiatsu Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy attention Austin barefoot massage blogging blog stats bodywork brain brainwave optimization Buddhism Byron Katie Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge compassion dance David Berceli deep massage diet ecstatic dance elephant journal emotions enlightenment Enneagram Facebook fitness food Fran Bell gratitude happiness healing health inquiry insomnia integrative massage joy Katie Raver Leslie Kaminoff love Mango MaryAnn Reynolds massage massage school meditation New York Times NLP pain PTSD relationship relaxation restorative yoga science shaking medicine sitting Spartan Carousel Spartan trailer stress suffering Swedish massage Texas The Well Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage The Work Tom Best trauma trauma recovery trauma releasing exercises TRE Tricycle Daily Dharma truth well-being wisdom work yoga yoga teacher Zen
- My experience with functional movement
- The last hour of life
- Body care tools make great gifts!
- 13 reasons for learning peripheral awareness, peripheral walking, and night walking
- Seeing differently, peripheral awareness, Carlos Castaneda, joy, lessons
- Therapeutica pillow aids back and side sleeping postures
- Massaging levator scapula
- Massaging the upper traps
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Update on my Spartan trailer
- terry hagin on Update on my Spartan trailer
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Body care tools make great gifts!
- MaryAnn Reynolds on Need help finding source of quote that 90% of disease is stress-related
- Anonymous on Need help finding source of quote that 90% of disease is stress-related
- RT @Kiva: Hear the news? We just received a $3M Global Impact Award grant to launch kiva.org/labs! #12daysofgiving @google 54 minutes ago
- RT @BuddhistGeeks: Gene expression changes with meditation - bit.ly/IPyOPG 1 hour ago
- RT @amphetamine47: TX destroyed Women's Health Program, made it difficult to be a mother. And equally difficult NOT to be one. #YourVoiceYo… 14 hours ago
- Body care tools make great gifts, and it's not too late to order online. wp.me/pKPDn-Od 15 hours ago
- Like odometer joy, I'm less than 100 views away from the milestone of 100,000 views of my blog! wellbodymindheartspirit.com/blog/ 1 day ago
- 99,983 views
My Favorite Books and DVDs
Contact Info & Hours512-507-4184M T TH F 11:30-7:30