James Altucher wrote this in his blog post Don’t Kill Anyone today.
Most Popular Posts
Things I write aboutashiatsu Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy Austin barefoot massage blogging blog stats bodywork brain Byron Katie Chronic Stress and Trauma Recovery Challenge David Berceli elephant journal food gratitude happiness healing health integrative massage joy love MaryAnn Reynolds massage massage school meditation New York Times NLP PTSD relaxation restorative yoga shaking medicine sitting Spartan Carousel Spartan trailer stress Swedish massage Texas The Work Tom Best trauma trauma recovery trauma releasing exercises TRE well-being yoga yoga teacher
- Gurdjieff: environmentalist
- Science says massage relieves stress!
- Wild Wood Bakehouse takes the gluten-free cake!
- More Austin restaurants offering gluten-free burgers, sandwiches, bread, pizza
- This is water.
- What does being healthy mean to you?
- What I’m reading, April 2013
- Anne Lamott on how to become yourself
- RT @ruthreichl: Warm rain. Ferns unfurling everywhere. The first asparagus are up: purple, robust, so sweet. Raw for breakfast. The taste … 18 hours ago
- RT @YourAnonNews: Next time you get mad at MSM for not covering the truth, they are probably nervous as hell of getting arrested. 18 hours ago
- watching the wind move tree branches through the half-open blinds on my window, a dance of light and shadow. stillness observing movement. 2 days ago
- fabulous collard greens and hard cider at the #whipin for dinner tonight with my friend pauline. it's her neighborhood bar. 3 days ago
- Coincidence? 7 out of 8 senators blocking the nomination of #Gina4EPA also deny the science behind climate change http://t.co/Xc32A4JUd7 5 days ago
- 86,061 views
My Favorite Books and DVDs