I’ve been asked to post this on my blog, and I am very happy to oblige.
NLP Practitioner training, offered by Best Resources/Texas Institute of NLP, begins this weekend, March 31-April 1, 2012. The training takes 16 days, on weekends only, ending in mid-August.
As a graduate, I get to make this special offer:
The first person who gets back to me with a “yes” can attend the first weekend for free. Please call me (512 507 4184) so I can get your name on the list of free guests.
Anyone else can attend the first weekend for only $100. Follow the link at the bottom of this post to register.
The entire tuition is $2,200 if paid in full by March 31. Payment plans are also available for $400 per month or $285 per training weekend, discounting the first weekend’s $100.
The training is part lecture/part demo and very interactive. You get to practice each skill taught during the training, and (usually) study groups form during the training.
Who can benefit from taking this training?
- people who want to understand themselves and others better
- people who want to deepen their relationship skills
- people who want to experience more congruence and less internal conflict
- people who want to improve their communication and language skills
- people who want to experience more success in life
- people who work in sales, management, and business
- parents, coaches, helping professionals, health professionals, and teachers
- anyone interested in personal growth and living from their highest values
At the end of the training, you will have more behavioral choices, more emotional flexibility, better rapport skills, better negotiation skills, and more confidence in your choices and decisions.
You may make lifelong friends who become like a second family to you — I certainly have.
Tom Best has been offering NLP training for 26 years. He works in the U.S. and internationally, in South America, Europe, Hawaii, Bali, and elsewhere. He draws on his background in cultural anthropology and interest in shamanism. (NLP unveils the secrets of shamanism!) We’re very lucky to have him offer this training in Central Texas.
Trainer Keith Fail has been teaching NLP for 18 years, with a focus on technology businesses and now individual coaching.
NOTE: I’ve taken this training twice, once as a student and once as a training assistant/coach. Master Practitioner training will be offered in 2013. I highly recommend both.
Click this link to learn more and to register.