September 2016 newsletter sent to my Austin area mailing list. To subscribe, send your email address to mareynolds27 at gmail dot com.
Free Zero Balancing? Discounted craniosacral therapy? Read on! From MaryAnn Reynolds, MS, LMT, BCTMB. Thanks from my heart for making my work possible.
Free Zero Balancing!
Everyone (well, almost) likes free bodywork, right? I’m just back from Zero Balancing II training in San Antonio, where I deepened my knowledge, got lots of supervised practice and feedback, and refined my technique.
Now I’m bringing it back to you.
For the uninitiated, with Zero Balancing the focus is on your bones and chi. Sessions are 30 minutes. You keep your clothes on. No oils or creams are involved. I evaluate and treat, and afterwards, you check in with your body and notice what you notice.
Let’s do an experiment. Without changing anything, check in with your body’s sensations right now and notice what you feel. Take a moment to do that. Scan your body from head to foot and foot to head.
Do you notice any discomfort? How is your posture? Do you feel more tightness or achiness on one side or the other? Do you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders? Do you feel centered and grounded? Do you feel stuck physically or energetically? Are you aware of what the constant pull of gravity does to your body?
After a ZB session, you will notice an improvement (unless you live outside of your body, which I suppose is possible). Better, taller, lighter, aligned, younger, freer, nice energy buzz, better posture, better gait, less stressed, more relaxed, flowing, wonderful – these are a few of the words people have used to express how a ZB session makes them feel.
Would you like to experience that?
To make it easy, I’m offering one free Zero Balancing session per person. You can try it for free with absolutely no obligation. If you like it, I’m offering a discount on subsequent sessions and a 3-session package. If it’s not for you, then at least I’ve had a chance to improve my hands-on technique.
I’m also offering a very nice discount on craniosacral therapy sessions and packages, which can be combined with ZB if you like. The details are on my homepage.
These special offers expire at the end of October. This newsletter is going to 224 people. Get in now while you can!
What recent clients are saying
L.P., 9/9/16, after 60 minutes of the craniosacral 10-step protocol: “I feel lighter…brighter… By tomorrow, you’ll have to put a bushel basket over me so the sun will come up.”
Anonymous, 9/8/16, a week after her first 60-minute craniosacral 10-step protocol session for depression, anxiety, and grief: “I had more emotional stability and better, more positive energy.”
C.R., 8/18/16, after Zero Balancing followed by the craniosacral 10-step protocol for posture and pain: “I had such a feeling of lightness, like I was full of little holes with air blowing through them. It was wonderful.”
L.M., 6/18/16, after an integrative followed by brief Zero Balancing: “I love that she customizes each session for precisely what my body needs. Recently, I received Zero Balancing as the last 5 minutes or so of my hour-long session. Over the next several hours, I noticed my posture was just naturally more erect and aligned – I felt taller!! My bones and joints, especially down my neck and spine – felt centered, as if in the proper place for the first time in a long time. I was pain-free and more flexible, with a much fuller range of motion. I highly recommend her services.”
To read more kind words from happy clients, click this link. Positive reviews and feedback are crucial in helping me sustain my practice. If you’d like to share some kind words about my work (or provide any helpful feedback), please reply to this email. You can also leave reviews on Yelp and Google+.
“If you can sit quietly after difficult news; if in financial downturns you remain perfectly calm; if you can see your neighbors travel to fantastic places without a twinge of jealousy; if you can happily eat whatever is put on your plate; if you can fall asleep after a day of running around without a drink or a pill; if you can always find contentment just where you are: you are probably a dog.” – Jack Kornfield
Recent blog posts
- Working with Head Forward Posture: Zero Balancing and More. I’m working with an old friend to help relieve her from the discomfort of head forward posture, and she’s writing about it for my blog.
- Gravity Pal, a low-angle inversion table, makes a difference in a minute a day. I met the people who developed and sell this and got to try it myself during my recent Zero Balancing training in San Antonio.
- Cashew-Tamari-Garlic dressing, like Wheatsville’s but even healthier. If you’ve ever tasted it, I need say no more. Now you can make it yourself and use healthier substitutes for the canola oil and soy sauce.
- Quick, sweet dessert with raw cacao. Sweet-tooth satisfaction for the lazy who also want to be healthy, like me.
- On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year-Old Mystery Finally Solved. Christopher Masterjohn solves the riddle “When dental researcher Weston A. Price wrote about Activator X, an unknown substance that helps the body utilize minerals better, in 1945, what was he referring to?” We now know: Vitamin K-2 is the new Vitamin D, a critical nutrient missing for so many.
- The Root of Thought: What Do Glial Cells Do? Over 90 percent of the brain is composed of glial cells, not neurons. What do they actually do? We’re learning.
- Don’t Take Osteoarthritis Lying Down. New research shows that rather than wear and tear, systemic inflammation plays a role, and a healthy diet and staying active are preventive.
MaryAnn Reynolds MS, LMT
Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Integrative Bodywork Therapy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My mailing address is:
5524 Bee Cave Road, Suite G-1
West Lake Hills, Texas 78746
Copyright © 2016 MaryAnn Reynolds, LMT, All rights reserved.