Need to dump your stress, chill, release tension, move better, relieve pain, recover from an injury, treat a condition?
I can help.
I’ve been doing massage for four years now, and for the first time, a contract has fallen through. It’s nobody’s fault: my employer (a small unit in huge company) was internally audited. The audit caught some irregularities in my paperwork, and I can’t work there until it’s straightened out. Since it’s a huge bureaucracy known for its slowly turning administrative wheels, I have no idea how long that will take but I’m not holding my breath.
That job brought in about half my massage income in 2015, and I have big plans for 2016 in terms of training that I need to pay for up front. So, instead of freaking out (well, just little), I’m hustling up more work.
Very fortunately, I also have a private practice studio in downtown Austin, and I’m seeking clients to work on, new and old. (Also, I want to thank my regular and repeat clients from the bottom of my heart. You sustain me, plain and simple.)
Here’s what I can offer you:
- mention this blog post and get $20 off your first massage
- buy a subscription or package of massages and save anywhere from $30 to $160
- buy a gift certificate for someone you love
- refer someone and get your choice of $15 off your next massage, 30 minutes free on your next massage, or a $40 gift certificate to give away
- chair massage at your workplace for $1 per minute
- outcalls to your home
- a custom-designed session based on your needs
- Swedish-based integrative massage
- orthopedic massage (for soft-tissue conditions and injuries like TMJ, etc.)
- massage that aligns your muscles (myofascial release – try it, you’ll like it!)
- massage that aligns your bones (Zero Balancing – ditto)
- craniosacral therapy, the most relaxing modality of them all
- various blends of all of the above
If you’d like to read what my clients have to say about me, here’s my Testimonials page, and you can also find me on Yelp.
May we all live long and prosper.