I just learned that I have successfully jumped through all the hoops on my way to becoming board certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork.
Board certification is a voluntary credential that means:
- I took an exam and became nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork.
- I have received over 750 hours of approved massage and bodywork training.
- I have over 250 hours of work experience in massage and bodywork.
- I passed a national background check.
- I maintain CPR certification.
- I agree to uphold standards of practice and a code of ethics.
- I oppose human trafficking.