I have an advanced integrative bodywork practice in Austin, Texas. I focus on bodywork, where people typically stay clothed, as a way for receivers to experience positive transformation in how they experience themselves.
Some descriptors that clients have used after a session with me include:
- feeling more organized and coherent
- feeling lighter on my feet
- being more grounded, more solid, in my body
- moving with effortless ease
- having better posture, feeling aligned, put together better
- feeling expanded, less stuck, with more freedom
- feeling more confident
My most transformative work has roots in Chinese medicine and osteopathy.
One of the treatments I’m most known for is TMJ Relief. I offer a free 30-minute consultation for those who are curious about what a well-trained and experienced massage therapist can do to relieve jaw pain and dysfunction. (Yes, I work on the internal jaw muscles and also use craniosacral therapy techniques.)
For more info or to book an appointment online, please check out my website.